Monday, April 6, 2009

Be-Lated Birthday Cake for my Mr. Incredible


Well, here I am writing to my husband, a day after his birthday! I am an awful wife!! :) Well, yesterday my husband turned 32. It is so funny I always vowed I would never marry someone younger than me..yet here I am. I guess one year isn't that big of a deal, right? For his birthday the kids and I bought him a running suit, a golf club and some golf balls. Raegan was very excited about giving him the golf balls :) Then we went to Outback steakhouse for dinner. Then, Patrick took the kids to Toys R Us to go shopping for some toys. We just got our tax refund and he and I wanted to treat the kids to something, since we never seem able to do that. That is my husband! He loves to shop and not just for himself. He loves to buy others gifts! I love this about him! He is so giving..sometimes I have to tell him no!


Patrick, I am so blessed to be your wife. You are a wonderful man with love in his heart. I am excited to see what life has in store for us. You are my best friend and my comical relief :) I would be lost in this world without you. I love you and I am so glad on this day you were born to be part of my life now.


No comments:

Post a Comment